Thursday, August 15, 2024

Attitude of altitude

 2Corinthians 5:21 "God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God." 2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"   As I read these verses today, I am pondering, “Do I live in the newness of life God has given me?”.   I was recently on a Holiday.   I took a cruise through Norway.  On the ship absolutely everything was taken care of for me.  I could just go get already cut up fruit.   I didn't have to clean up my dishes.  I didn't have time commitments or obligations.  I noticed I could remember more people's names and I could genuinely be in my present moments.   It was an easy environment to shine.  As I reflect on that time I am wondering why I let the cares of this world snuff out my light?   On my vacation I practiced an attitude of altitude.   I spent my time in thanksgiving and awe of my surroundings.    Why should that change when I get home?    Today let’s live in the newness of life Jesus died to give us!! Have an attitude of altitude!!

No comments:

Post a Comment