Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Don’t quit!

Proverbs 3:25-6 "Have no fear of sudden disaster or of the ruin that overtakes the wicked, 26 for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared."     I’ve got confidence God is going to see me through!!!    One of my dearest friends says, “God didn’t bring me this far to drop me now.”   I love that!!!  When I used to race, sometimes that last lap was where my head would start to give up.  Of course my body would be tired but when I would loose the race it’s because I would give up in my head.  Everyone’s body was tired at the end of the race.   The winners have learned to fight the “give up".  Life on earth gives us many  curve balls, "give up” can stop us from the success that is right around the corner.   We develop perseverance and character as we continue to try.  Let God be your confidence today!! Victory comes through perseverance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment