Friday, August 23, 2024

Clean the toilet with a happy heart.

Isaiah 40:28-31 "Do you not know?   Have you not heard?  The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary and increases the power of the weak.   30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”   Much of life is " doing the work".  The secret of happiness is to enjoy the work we are given.  Many tasks are not what I would choose to do, but nonetheless they have to get done.  I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment, when I finish the tasks.  God doesn't grow tired and weary.   He is 100% all the time.  We are not to grow tired in well doing.   Enjoy what ever the work is you have to do today.      When I get the little things done each day and don’t grow weary in my attitude , I have more energy for the big things.     If I let my mind grumble and complain I get weary and tired .  Today,  I am choosing to be thankful I have the ability and need to get my work done.   (We are each very fortunate if we have toilets to clean and the ability to clean them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment