Saturday, August 3, 2024

Give God the credit!

 John 6:63 "The Spirit gives life, the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you are Spirit and they are life."   Last night I was dancing.   I truly love to dance.   One lady asked me where do you get your energy?   I said, “Jesus!  He gives me the joy in my heart and that gives me this amazing energy for life.”  She wasn’t sure how to take that she said, beside from Jesus where do you get your energy. And I confirmed it’s the joy of Jesus in my heart that allows me to truly enjoy my life.   I told her, “ I used to be plagued with guilt and shame, but Jesus freed me from my sins and has given me His righteousness and if that wasn’t good enough , I have Heaven to look forward too.   How can my heart be anything but joyful? “.  She thanked me for sharing.  God gives us His joy, let’s make sure we give Him the credit!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment