Thursday, August 8, 2024

Seek it like silver

Proverbs 8:10 "Choose my instruction instead of silver, knowledge rather than choice gold; for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her."   Wisdom, knowledge and understanding, seek wisdom like silver.   I can read the Bible and learn, but it’s not until I apply it to my life that I experience wisdom, knowledge and understanding.  I think it difficult to follow the Word, it’s always worth it but often my knowledge comes because of the consequences I face because I chose the behavior that was in direct contradiction to Gods word.    I am thankful that no matter how many times I may fall, God picks me up, brushes me off and gives me the strength, wisdom, knowledge and understanding to try, try again.   Today, try your best to learn it and live it!!  Wisdom, seek it like silver!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment