Monday, August 26, 2024

Not in my heart, not out of my mouth!

Proverbs 26:20 "Without wood a fire goes out; without gossip a quarrel dies down."   When my time is short I will read the Proverb associated with the day.   The Proverbs have great life skills in them!!   Today I’m thinking about what happens to my heart when I tell people about offenses I feel.   Those offenses grow into me thinking I’m justified in my anger.    As Christians we are not to take offense in the first place!!   Gossip is a wicked thing.   It draws you in like candy to a child.  Today, if I am tempted to tell someone something negative about anything I hope to remember to simply, “Shut Up!”    Grumbling and complaining in my heart or to an other person only makes me miserable.   "without wood a fire goes out, without gossip a quarrel dies down."   Great verse to live by today and always!!😇🙏❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment