Thursday, August 29, 2024

He is our Strength and Portion!

Psalm 73:26 “My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.”   When I’m sleep deprived I feel I have “lack” in my life.    I have more “give up”.   None of this is true!!  I live in abundance with Jesus Christ. He is my strength and my portion!! I’m on a health and wellness mission to get more regular quality and quantity sleep.  Like any new health routine.  I need to keep trying.  I failed again last night.   This verse reminds me; my help comes from the Lord.   He gives me strength and portion that enables me to go the heights.  We are never alone in our fitness quests.  He is right here with us helping us do what He has put in our hearts to do.   Let God be your strength and your portion today.   Keep on keeping on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment