Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Just keep trying

Proverbs 21:20 "In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but the foolish man devours all he has."  This proverb reminds me that we are to be "savers" not "spenders".      How do you do with that?   I try to budget so God gets 10 percent and so does my savings.  It's easy for me to spend instead of give to  both these places.    I have the most peace in my life when I behave the way the Bible tells me to behave.   Why is it that I do the things I don’t want to do and don’t do the things I do want to do?   Paul asked this same question.  It is my sinful nature.    Thank you Jesus for being my redeemer!! For justification even in my failures.    Keep the faith and keep on trying.   We won’t get this life perfect.   But God knew that,  before each of us was born. Each of our days was ordained for us before one of them came to be.   Today, I’m going to shake off the old and keep trying my best to walk in His ways.   I hope this helps you “Shake it off” and keep on keeping on too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment