Thursday, March 24, 2022

Let me fix it first God

John 14:1 "Do not let your hearts be troubled.  Trust in God, trust also in me. ". I am a doer.   I see things to do and get it done,  if it's something I enjoy doing. Unfortunately I am

 also a procrastinator especially if I'm not excited about the task.     Eventually,  if I've procrastinated long enough I decide not to do this or that.  It's really not a very productive way to live.   Trusting God is often like that for me.  I’ll trust Him if I want to.  Usually it’s after I’ve done everything I can to get what I think is best.  My ways usually fall short and my heart gets troubled.   He is the great healer.   His ways always lead to His glory.  Today and each day Let us trust His ways are greater then ours  even if He's guiding us on a path we'd rather not do.   God's got this!!  Is a saying that helps me have true wellness in my soul.   Trust Him first then; Do, what He says in His Word.๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ…❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment