Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Peace here

Last night I had a beautiful conversation with my mom.   My mom has been known for her love of the song,"My Way" by Frank Sinatra.   My mom has often said, "I have no regrets".  I have repeatedly told her I have a few for you. My mom really struggled with alcoholism, as her daughter I suffered too.   When she would say I have no regrets,  I would take it personally, I felt she didn't care how much damage was done.   Last night she confessed how much damage was done and how she felt bad about her part in all of it and told me she was sorry.    Not because I brought it up.  But she brought it up randomly. Then she confessed she has a peace in her heart that she has never had before.  She said her peace was from Jesus.    😇🙏.   It was the most beautiful conversation I think I've ever had with my mom.   I am so thankful I have confidence that when my moms journey here is over she will be in Heaven.  And I'm so grateful that while she is here on this earth she can know His Peace.   Praise the Lord!  Romans 10:9 " That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord" , and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved."  ....10:13" For everyone that calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

No comments:

Post a Comment