Monday, March 7, 2022

Lead me to the way of everlasting 😇

Duplicity of mind..... ?    Why is it I want to speak what I think but I worry about offending people.   I still speak what I think, but  to people other then the ones I need to talk to.....why?   If I'm confident in who I am as a child of God and if I have a rational mind why don't I say exactly what I'm thinking to people who I want to share my opinion with?   When I was a child I was raised in an unsafe environment.   I didn't feel like anyone could ever love me.  I'll be 60 in May certainly not a child,  yet sometimes I coward like one.   It's a thorn in my flesh.  When I stand in the strength of Jesus  I can find determination to be bold.  Too often I walk in my fleshly fear and speak to others about what's wrong and not speak to God about what's right.  One of my dear friends suggested I speak blessings over those im concerned for, when I’m tempted to go down a worry and fear path.    Today, when I am tempted to be anxious in my thinking, I will try to speak directly to those, I have concerns for, pray blessings for them and TRUST God in it all with sincerity of heart. His ways are always greater than mine I can't understand, but I can TRUST.    Psalm 139:23-4 "Search me, O God and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way of everlasting."

No comments:

Post a Comment