Wednesday, March 2, 2022

John 3:16

John 3:16 “ For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.”   When I was skiing last weekend, someone passed me that had a bib ending with 316.  I was able to quote this verse to myself and it helped me find strength.  This morning Andrew Womack quoted this verse and spoke of how eternal life starts now!! John 10:10 “ The thief comes only to kill steal and destroy, I have come that they may have life and have it abundantly.”    When I first quit drinking I didn’t drink because I was afraid of returning to drinking.  But fear never kept me clean. What keeps me clean is embracing my new life.  I've learned to enjoy my sober life with Jesus so much, that I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize that.  If I put others things ahead of God.   Then I jeopardize my relationship with Him.   He  always love me but I won’t be living life to the full and in abundance.  When I put my problems or emotions ahead of Him those things consume me.  There are many things that can steal our joy, let’s look up!!! So we can keep our chins up!!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…πŸ’ƒ. Today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent.  I love to take this time frame to intentionally honor God each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment