Saturday, March 26, 2022

Trust the one that can

Isaiah 26:3 "You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You."    Clear thinking..... I had minor surgery on Wednesday when I awoke from the being put under I was very "loopy".  I just couldn't focus.  The instructions said don't make any major life decisions during this time.  Stress, drugs and alcohol, lack of sleep; all can get us a bit "loopy".  Things that take my focus off of God, His hope and peace can also make me a bit loopy.   If I base my decisions on my emotional feelings I'm likely to make poor decisions.   When I patiently take everything to God in prayer and peacefully respond to life with His hope and peace I have clarity of mind.  His way, not mine.    I often don't like the plans God has for me.   I can think Kimberly's way would be better.   Thank God, I'm not God.  I can not see the big picture I will TRUST in the one that can.   ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐ŸŒธ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment