Thursday, March 17, 2022

“Love deeply”

1 Peter 1:22 "Now that you purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one an other deeply, from the heart. 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God."    Today my heart is troubled.   I am in conflict with people I love.   Love is enduring, we can love people even when we are at odds with them.   Love each other deeply even when you disagree!!   There are many things in this world we can disagree with each other on. The Bible says to love each other.  One way to do this is have mutual respect for opinions opposite of yours.   This is hard.    This take God.  Today I will ask the Holy Spirit to fill my heart with humility and open mindedness, so I can appreciate opinions and reasoning opposite mine.   I have no control of how others think of me. All I can do is truly walk in love and TRUST God will work things out in His perfect timing.   πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…♥️. Today be love even in conflict, you don’t have to be right , just be πŸ’• love.

No comments:

Post a Comment