Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Live!!!

John 11:25 "Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; 26 Whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"  John 3:16 " For God so loved the world, that He gave His one and only Son , that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."  JUST BELIEVE!!! No acts of works.  God did all the work on the cross!!  He paid the price for our sins, He gives us His right standing and eternal life.  We can not earn salvation on our own. Our good works are like filthy rags.   His perfect life, death and resurrection is what saves us!!!   TRUST in Him!!! Sometimes it's hard to simply believe, my mind plays games.  When it's hard for me, I cry out, "Lord, I believe, help me with my unbelief!"    John 14:6 Jesus answered, I am the way the truth the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me."   This is a powerful truth.   TRUST Jesus with your life, your fear and ultimately with your passing.  He is the way, the truth and the life.    Believe This!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ¦…♥️Live!!! You will see your loved ones again, who have died in Christ, because with that we live in Heaven!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment