Thursday, March 3, 2022

Purity of heart to avoid impurity of mouth

 Luke 6:45 “The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart.  For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.”   

Sincerity of heart, Through the powerful gift of Jesus.    Recently I got caught being two faced.   It’s embarrassing to admit but it’s true.   It made me take a deeper dive into who I really am and I realize I think things should be a certain way and of course they are not.   So I get irritated and manipulative.   Not a very good quality for a Bible teacher.    In my notes from one of my studies I had written, “believe it and leave it!”   If I truly believe God's ways are greater then mine and He is in control of all things then I should be able to be ok and content in all situations even the ones I don’t like.   I should be able to be sincere in heart with never being two faced.   Have your ever heard the saying, “ you can’t would have, could have, should have?”   I am convinced I will not be at peace in life if I can not learn to have true contentment in all things. Dear God, please help me TRUST you’ve got it all, let me believe it and leave it!  Let me have purity of heart so I don’t have impurity of mouth!!πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ’ƒ❤️πŸ¦…

No comments:

Post a Comment