Sunday, December 22, 2013


Holy Through the Holidays


Christmas week already!

I found that even though this season is deeply meaningful for me, it is not heart felt for all, including my own family.  What a wonderful opportunity to witness right?  Yet, many do not want to hear it.   One thing everyone does seem to allow is dinner prayer.  I use this moment to thank God for the Baby Jesus who came to Earth to save us all from guilt, shame and ultimately death.  I thank God for making us white as snow, even though we deserve crimson punishment. 

Jesus is the reason for this season; let His gift of Joy be what you spread the Holy season.

Isaiah 1:18-20  “ Come, let’s talk this over! Says the Lord; no matter how deep the stain of your sins, I can take it out and make you as clean as freshly fallen snow.  Even if you are stained as red as crimson, I can make you white as wool! 19 If you will only let me help you, if you will only obey, then I will make you rich! 20 But if you keep on turning you backs and refusing to listen to me, you will be killed by your enemies; I the Lord have spoken.
We couldn’t obey on our own. So, God sent us His own Son, Jesus, that through Him we are saved. (See John 3:16)
Luke 2; 10-11  “Don’t be afraid! “ He said, “I bring you the most joyful news ever announced and it is for everyone! 11 The Savior- Yes, The Messiah, The Lord has been born tonight in Bethlehem.

Merry Christmas,

Kimberly


“Thank you Lord Jesus, for being our savior. Thank you for loving each and every one of us regardless of how pathetic we can be.  Please help us remember moment by moment that we are not alone, but you are with us and love us.  Please bless this food to our bodies and let us be a blessing to you and each other.

Through Jesus Holy name we pray,

Amen”



11. THE SAVIOR-YES, THE MESSIAH, THE LORD-HAS BEEN BORN TONIGHT IN BETHLEHEM. 




No comments:

Post a Comment