Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Fit Bit ( Fresh Start agin)

Fit Bit  (Fresh Start, again)
Mathew 11:28-30  “Come to me all you who are weary and burdened. And I will give you rest.  29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

It’s a New Year!!  We are about half way through January.  How are you doing?  Often I start out the year hoping to loose a bit of weight, be better organized and a better steward of my finances.  Usually a couple weeks into my resolutions I am such a complete failure, I simple give up. 

My failure is commonplace.  The good news is Jesus is the great conqueror.  Where I fail He can succeed.  I don’t need to be perfect.  I just need to rely on Him.  Through His Holy Spirit He will help me get my life in order.  Not usually instantaneously, but step by step, one day at a time through a continued desire to do this life God’s way. 

Maybe you too, can’t seem to loose the weight, manage your bills or start working out regularly, but Christ can through you!!!

Take a Fresh Start challenge, work toward your desires with the Help of Jesus.  If you mess up, and most likely you will, shake it off and keep pressing on!  Jesus doesn’t’ make us perfect in this world; He makes us perfect with God.  His blood has made us forgiven.  So, forgive yourself when you mess up and keep on keeping on through Jesus Christ!!  Enjoy the ease of a moment by moment FRESH START!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


Shake:  Fun, Fun song……





No comments:

Post a Comment