Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fit Bit (Thankful in the trial)

Fit Bit (Thankful in the trial)
My brother in law found a saying for me,” God doesn’t give us what we can handle, He helps us handle what we have been given.”  I love this.

The God I know and love, is a loving kind Father.   “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.”  (John 3:16)  Thank God.  Yet, even though I believe on Jesus for my eternal life sometimes in this here and now, I get a bit overwhelmed.  Yesterday, I balanced my new budget and realized I will have to work more in order to “make it”.  Christmas is coming and that’ typically a time I spend extra on food and gifts.  Yet, my budget says cut back.  It is tempting to feel overwhelmed and want to through in the towel.   Yet, I have not been given a Spirit of fear and defeat, I have been given the Spirit of Life.  Today I am trusting in God to give me the discernment on my spending and earning.  I will start by being thankful for what I have.  I will start by being content.  After all, contentment in life is fundamental in heath and wellness.  I can be content, because I can trust that our loving God is the great provider. 

Be thankful, fit and blessed this Holiday Season,

Kimberly

Habakkuk 3:17-18  “ Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labor of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stall; 18 Yet, I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation.
   19 The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds feet and He will make me to walk upon mine high places.


I am available for Speaking events and personal wellness coaching Please contact me to schedule yours.
Kimberly (608) 487-4879  kimberlyamathews@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment