Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Fit Bit (Get your Grove ON!)

Fit Bit (Get your Groove ON!)
WOW Spring has begun to Sprung!! Buds are on the trees; a few are in full blossom. The Tulips are showing their beautiful pedals.  The Sun feels warm and the grass is green and growing!!  I can’t help but praise God for this invigorating season!

Thankfulness and appreciation for the wonder in life is what helps me get my grove on.  Yesterday, a friend asked me, ”How do you recharge?”  My recharge is getting outside, walking my dogs and enjoying the life God has given me.  Things in this world can be so very difficult, but when I get outside and ride my bicycle, WOW do I ever feel free.  It is so very easy to let the burdens in life get me stuck.  But it is very difficult to remain stuck when I walk in thanksgiving while enjoying my favorite things that God has given me.  Let the beauty of this spring season bless you too.

Today, how will you “Get Your Grove ON”?

Colossians 4:15  “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Spring is a great time to Get Moving!  Do you need help with your wellness routine?  Please don’t hesitate to call or email me I will be happy to be your personal trainer and Christian life coach.  Kimberly608-487-4879 or kimberlyamathews@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment