Monday, May 29, 2017

Fit Bit (Thankful this Memorial Day!)

Fit Bit (Memorial Day)
I heard a sermon yesterday that reminded me of the sacrifice our service men and women make and comparing it to the Jesus, giving His sacrifice once and for all.  Today, Memorial day, I stand in great appreciation for Jesus and our Military.  I pray that I too can serve others with a pure heart and be willing to pay the ultimate price.

This Memorial Day I just want to extend a heart felt THANK YOU to all service men and women and their families.  FREEDOM ISN’T FREE.  THANK YOU!!!           


Hebrews 10:10 “By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.”

Hebrews 10:16  “This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;  17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment