Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Fit Bit ( Don't Weary in well doing)

Fit Bit (Don’t Weary in Well Doing)
Good Morning!

     What a beautiful day the Lord has made today!!!  ( ZIg Zigler used to say, “Everyday is a good day, just try not having one of them.”.  

     Sometimes when I wake up I forget the wonder of the day, because of my hectic schedule.  I have recently retired from the Fire Department, so you may say, hectic?  I guess hectic is an exaggeration.  I do however like to keep busy in well doing.  Yet, sometimes in the midst of my “well doing” I forget to see the beauty of my moments.  Do you ever do that?  Get so busy in life helping others you forget to help yourself or your own family?  I truly love going out and intentionally being kind to others.  Sometimes this comes at the expense of me not getting my needed jobs done.  I recently helped through a shower for my dear future daughter in law.  She is so lovely; I wanted her to feel very special.  I took a short cut on the invitations.  I invited my immediate family with just a phone call and not a written invitation.   I wearied in well doing.  So…things went ok, but I would like to “redo” my laziness.

I don’t think people would describe me as lazy, yet I take short cuts.  These short cuts cost me.  I take them out of laziness.   When I act lazy, I am rushing through my moments thinking I’m too busy.  I believe this is being weary in well doing.  In order to avoid being weary in well doing today:
1.     I will make a list diligently enjoy each task ahead of me with out choosing to be overwhelmed in my responsibility. 
2.     I will choose to enjoy the things God has given me to do and not weary in getting them done. 
3.     I will make a manageable list and not try to be everything to everyone.

I hope this little Fit Bit helps you be motivated to not be weary in well doing but in all things do what you do for the glory of God.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Galatians 6:9 “Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.”


No comments:

Post a Comment