Monday, August 31, 2020

Fit Bit ( Hole in your heart?)

 Fit Bit (Hole in your heart?)


Do you have a hole in your heart?  Are you searching for meaning?  Are you always trying to find something or someone that fulfills you?


JESUS!


He is the only one that can fill a deep longing for better.


I have called myself a Christian for many years.  Yet, over these years, I have felt a hole in my heart.  I have tried to fill that hole, with other things like alcohol, relationships, exercise and food.  What I have learned is, when I try to fill myself with anything aside from JESUS the satisfaction is only temporary.   When I draw near to God, He draws near to me, filling me with His Holy Spirit, that I may firmly TRUST JESUS as my Lord and Savior.  With this foundation, His streams of living water flow through and from me.  This way I am not only full, but overflowing, which is a wonderful way to live.


James 4:8. “Come near to God, and He will come near to you.”


John 4:14. “ but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thrust.  Indeed the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”


Thins that are good for us like, exercise and healthy relationships are wonderful, but let’s be careful that we  are being filled with God and His Word, for our true fulfillment.



Be fit, be blessed and be full!!


Kimberly


faithcenteredfitness.com


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Y91axwxfI


No comments:

Post a Comment