Tuesday, November 16, 2021

The Joy of the Lord is our Strength

Nehemiah 8:10 "Nehemiah said, "Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks and send some to those who have nothing prepared.  This day is sacred to our Lord.   Do not grieve, for the joy of the Lord is your strength."    The Joy of the Lord is our strength!!!!   We've all heard the phrase, " Do you see the glass half full or half empty?"  When I keep my eyes on Jesus and TRUST He loves me and my loved ones more than I can understand.  TRUSTING, His ways are higher then mine.  I keep His joy in my heart and have the strength to “keep on keeping on”, no matter what.    I try to start my every morning with; “This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!!”  Today and always let the Joy of the Lord be your strength!!!๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ…❤️๐ŸŒธ

No comments:

Post a Comment