Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fit Bit ( A Repentant Heart)

Fit Bit (A Repentant Heart)
Today, as I was getting ready for the day, my adult son openly cut me down, told me to shut up, and was completely disrespectful. 

My heart breaks at his unrepentant heart.  More then anything I want my children and all those I love to have a repentant heart that is filled with forgiveness through Jesus Christ. 

Recently, I have been spending time with my slowly dying Step Father.  He is 75.  A few days ago, he was terrified of turning into a snake.  He was crying, he said he was so ashamed.  I was able to share the Gospel with him.  He told me; he believes Jesus died on the cross for him in order, to make him right with God.  He believes Jesus rose again, conquering death.  I have shared the Gospel with him many times before.  Yet, this time, with his truly repentant heart, he was finally able to hear and understand it.

I know in my own life that I could not get well until I realized I was sick. 

John 8:36  “So if the Son sets you free you will be free indeed.”

Be truly well today; take your shortcomings to the CROSS!!!



FREEDOM HERE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, FREEDOM TO WORSHIP…IT COMES WITH A HEAVY PRICE…PLEASE THANK A VET THIS VETERANS DAY!!!!!



Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly











No comments:

Post a Comment