Monday, December 29, 2014

Fit Bit (Courageous)

Fit Bit (Courageous)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Dec 29th, here we are starting to throw away the left over cookies, thinking about putting the decorations away, and looking toward a New Year.

What will 2015 hold for you?  In order to reach our dreams we must first have them.

I heard a number of sermons on Holy Discontentment this year.  Do you have any of that?  Do you have a nagging feeling that you need to change something? 

Change is difficult even if it is for the good.  Many times we only change if we are forced to.  Ten years ago, I received a drunk driving ticket.  I was forced to quit drinking unless I was willing to risk getting another ticket and loosing my life, as I knew it.  In order to quit I had to muster up the courage to live my life differently.  That meant new friends, new habits, and hard work.  Deciding to live sober is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.  But this change took courage.  I found the courage in my Lord, Jesus Christ.  On my own, I would have failed.  With Jesus, I am strong and clean.  If you have a Holy discontentment, call on the Lord to help you.  He is with you 24/7.

Deuteronomy 31:6  “Be strong and Courageous.  Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you.  He will not leave you or forsake you.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Courageous by Casting Crowns;



No comments:

Post a Comment