Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fit Bit (You are Very Special!!)

Fit Bit, You are very special!

Holy, God loves you so much he created you on purpose; he formed you in the womb, every part of you.  He created you, to do what only you can do!!!

 Jeremiah 1:15 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

 What gets in the way of your special purpose?  For me it has been, alcohol, busyness, promiscuity, materialism, and food and exercise addictions (to name a few).   To do, what God has called me to do, I’ve needed to rid myself from the things I’ve put ahead of God, or at least put those things in perspective.  Personally, I’ve needed to rid myself of alcohol.  I couldn’t’ have managed alcohol, it managed me!  I’ve needed to rid myself of promiscuous behaviors.  Those types of relationships, took over my life, making it impossible for me to be intimate with God.  I am still too busy, I still concern myself with material things, over eat and over exercise.  These problems, I have tried to keep in perspective.  The way I keep them under wraps is by keeping God first in my life.

  Mathew 6:33  “Seek ye first the kingdom of God as His righteousness and all these things will be added unto you.” 

I’m not perfect, are you?    The last guy that was perfect…they hung on a cross!  Because of Jesus’s righteousness we are made right with God.  This Christmas season, celebrates His birth and your rebirth!!

You are very special to God.  He created you on purpose.  This Holiday season, remember YOU ARE LOVED, by the one who matters most!!

Merry Christmas!!

Kimberly


This video is AWESOME!!!!!  It is a must see!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment