Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Fit Bit ( run like a deer)

Fit Bit (Run like a Deer)
Habakkuk 3:19  “ The sovereign Lord is my strength; He makes my feet like the feet of a deer.”

To run like a deer, to fly on the wings of an eagle, implies ease to me.  Jesus said,  “My yolk is easy, my burden is light.”.  If this is so, and I am a Christian, why do things feel so difficult?  Why is it hard to get up and walk let alone run like a deer?

For me, when I feel the difficulty of everyday get up and go, it is often because I am living in wishy/washy.   I am letting myself get tossed back and forth with indecision verses asking God for guidance and then simply running the race with endurance in the path He sets before me. 

Today, we are moving out of our Families Lake home.  As I sit here I want to “save it”.  Yet, my decision after prayer, consulting with my children, and following the peace is to be content with what we have. 

Sometimes, life is hard.  Good thing His yolk is easy and He frees us up, so we can run like a deer.

Be fit, be blessed and be inspired to let go of what ever is burdening you so you can be free to run, with endurance in a Godly direction.

Kimberly


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQan9L3yXjc

No comments:

Post a Comment