Sunday, May 8, 2016

Fit Bit (A Mother's Love)

Fit Bit (A Mother’s Love)
In order for us to be truly well we need to have healthy relationships.  Our mother’s have a tremendous influence on our lives.  When I think of a mother’s love I think of kind, nurturing, ever lasting, patient and dedicated.  Then I realize mothers are humane too.  I’m in the phase of life where my mom needs me to take the lead and be all of that for her.  I try, but I fall short,  She has always tried too.   To be in a loving healthy relationship with my mom love I need to love her for all she is and all she is not, focusing on the good.

In Paul’s letter to the Philippians He said,

“Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report:  if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on theses things.”  Philippians 4:8

 I have heard it said, “A Mother is only as happy as her least happy child”, I truly can identify with this statement.  I know I have empathy for my children.  I need to remember my mother has empathy for me and I need to give it to her, with a loving presence in all circumstances, in order for us to have a wonderful, healthy, loving Mothers day and beyond.

I hope this inspires you to love your mother with a mother’s love.

Be fit, be blessed and be a wonderful child with the help of God,

Kimberly

Speak Life!  One way I love my mom is by speaking life:


I teach healthy living in all areas of life check it out.  I’d love to be your coach.


No comments:

Post a Comment