Friday, October 28, 2016

Fit Bit (Work/Love what you do)

Fit Bit (Work/Love what you do)
25 years ago today, was my first day at the Madison Fire Department.
Wow!!  I have had an amazing career.  I have been paid well and regularly for being nice and helping people who are having a really bad day.

The people I work with make all the difference.  I work with some wonderful men and women.  I have truly been blessed.  I look forward to going to work.  I love what I do.  There is an old saying, “If you love what you do, you will never have to work an other day in your life.”   Most of our waking hours are spent at work. To be a healthy person, we need to choose to enjoy the tasks we have before us.  Not everything I do at the Fire Department is fun, yet I choose to love it regardless.  I believe this attitude of gratitude, thankfulness and appreciation has contributed to me loving my career.

Today ask yourself, “Do I have the right attitude toward my work?”   If not ask God to help you think about thing differently.

Colossians 3:23 “Whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Proverbs 23:7  “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he;

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment