Thursday, January 19, 2017

Fit Bit (Garbage in Garbage out)

Fit Bit (Garbage in Garbage out)
Recently I was at the doctor’s office with my mother.  My mom’s diet largely consists of sugar.  She is 74 and says, “I am not giving up my sugar!”.  I have been helping her with life and would like her to be healthier.   Sugar increases her inflammation, which makes her back hurt more then it needs to.  Sugar also shows up on the other end in the form of diarrhea.  Her Doc said, “Garbage in Garbage out!”.  Last summer, I also let my health habits fall off.  I started eating corn chips instead of broccoli and drinking diet Kool-Aid instead of water.  I too started noticing my digestive system mess up.

In order to keep my body working well, I try to eat 2-3 cups of fresh fruit every morning and 2-3 cups of broccoli or spinach mid day, a well balanced dinner and drink 64 ounces of water daily.  When I do this and get regular exercise and sleep my health benefits are wonderful.  Today be encouraged to eat well.  Remember “garbage in garbage out.”  That is also true in what we feed our minds and souls.

I love listening to the Prayz Network, http://prayznetwork.com
it really helps feed my mind and soul.   

Hebrews 11:25  “Choosing rather to suffer with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly




Read the book of Daniel chapter one and be encouraged to eat fruits and vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment