Thursday, February 9, 2017

Fit Bit ( My Yoke is Easy!)

Fit Bit (My Yoke is Easy!)

Do you ever feel like you are working against the grain?  Does it feel like everywhere you turn it’s and uphill road?  Are you looking for the peace and only finding chaos?

If this describes how you are feeling you may be walking in this world and not in His Word.
Mathew 11:30 “My Yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

When I get “stressed out”, its usually because I am trying to take control, attached to an outcome that is not happening.  I often want things to be different in my everyday life.  When I fantasize about having things different, I waste precious time in envy and despair.  This world had many advertisements about the “good life”.  The ads show that if we buy this or that product we will have health, wealth and live happily ever after.  The truth is life is just not happily ever after.  Even as a Christian I am faced with many things that are simply difficult.  Here are a couple sayings I like:

“God doesn’t give us what we can handle, He helps us handle what we have been given.”

“Don’t tell God you have a big problem tell your problem you have a big God.”

When I read and meditate on God’s word daily I am strengthened and realize no ones life, not even Jesus’s has ever been perfect.  Everyone struggles.  Yet, no matter what the struggle health, finances or relationships, when I walk in the word and trust Jesus the struggle becomes manageable.  His yoke is easy and His burden is light. 

Today, if you start to stress and are tempted to cope with an unhealthy behavior, STOP and trust our Lord will see you through.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly






No comments:

Post a Comment