Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Fit Bit (Well through the Holy days)

For special events I make a dessert I call “Cherry Surprise”, I call it this because I never know exactly how it will turn out.  I follow a general recipe but not an exact one.

Isn’t that kind of like our Holy Day season?  We have a general idea of what we want to do, but then we just, “wing it”.  I like the “go with the flow” attitude. Yet without a plan, I am tossed, like a wave in the ocean. 

When I feel tossed, I am more likely to have destructive behaviors.  Fort me, one destructive behavior is eating too much Cherry surprise.  In order to avoid the “tossed”, I anchor myself in God’s word daily.  If my only plan is to honor Him and let His Holy Spirit guide me then I at least have a starting point. 

It’s easy to feel tossed, during the Holidays.  True wellness is being grounded in Jesus Christ during this Holy Day Season.

Yesterday, Someone said to me, “Kimberly, you are looking really good, what is your secret?”  My response was simple;  “It’s Jesus in my heart.”

But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind
[Cornerstone in Zion ] Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily.
Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: ‘The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord’s doing, And it is marvelous in our eyes’?

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment