Monday, September 16, 2019

Fit Bit ( My Yoke is Easy, My Burden is Light)

Fit Bit (My Yoke is Easy, My burden is Light)

Mathews 11:29-30
“ Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me;  for I am meek and lowly in heart;  and ye shall find rest unto your souls.  30. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

REST=TRUST

Rest, is one of the most important pieces of health and wellness.  Sleep is unconscious rest.  Rest is consciously exhaling while completely trusting God.  Life gives us many stresses.  It is easy to get caught up in worry and fear.  Worry and fear are the opposite of faith.  For me to live a well life,  I have to walk in complete TRUST.  So many things are not the way I would choose.  Yet, I TRUST God and that gives me rest.  One of my friends had me read Job chapters 38-40 when I was thinking I knew more then God.  She told me that I am like a grass hopper,(Isaiah 40:22) I can not ever understand God’s ways, but I can TRUST Him.  Romans 8:28 promises us all things work out for our good, but It is 8:29 that explains, our good is becoming more Christ like.  What I have found with disappointment and pain is that it helps me in my humility.  Humility is a Christ like attribute.  Each of us are going through something.  That is life.  Today, be encouraged to walk in Christ centered rest.  His yoke is easy and His burden is light.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

Here is a fun nutrition rhyme;

Every calorie you put in your mouth counts so below is my WORTH IT  philosophy;


Make sure it’s nutritious or at least delicious.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment