Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Fit Bit (Recreation)

Fit Bit (Recreation)

What do you love to do for fun?

I love to do many outdoor moving activities.  Yesterday, I took a couple of my friends hiking in the woods so we all could enjoy the fall colors.   It was an amazing experience and in the midst of all that beauty we remembered,  God is amazing!!  When I am doing something I enjoy it is so easy for me to remember to thank God and bask in His glory.  I believe He gives us desires in our heart and He fulfills our longings so that we can remember to praise Him.  Our God is awesome!  He intimately knows and loves each of us!  He created each of us uniquely.  We each have different desires and passions.  We together are one Christian body.  How do we are uniqueness for His glory?  Today’s wellness topic is recreation.  Today, be inspired to share your unique passions for God’s glory, as I did yesterday by taking my friends for a walk in the woods.  Be inspired to show someone what you love to do. Share your fun.   I think when we help each other have fun, giving thanks to God,  we help each other SHINE IN CHRIST.  
  
Psalms 139:13-14 (Read all of Psalm 139 it’s very helpful to remember God loves you intimately)
13
 you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment