Monday, November 16, 2020

Psalm 100:4-5

 Psalm 100:4-5


"Enter into His gates with thanksgiving and into HIs courts with Praise. Be thankful unto Him and bless His name. 5 For the Lord is good and His mercy is everlasting and His truth endureth to all generations."
Be thankful ad bless His Holy Name!!

Thanksgiving is one of the strongest weapons we have against the enemy. Today I hope these verses inspire you to Thank God for what his right and thank Him for making what is wrong, work out for His glory. Many times, I don't like what is going on. When I choose to walk in thanksgiving, I can walk in faith not fear. Walking in faith is essential for Christ centered health and wellness.
I hope you like this today too.
Be fit and be blessed,
Kimberly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSxocnIaN0A

No comments:

Post a Comment