Monday, August 2, 2021

Know them by their 🍎 fruit

Romans 15:1 "We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. 2 Each of us should please his neighbor for his good, to build him up."     Love is a verb!  We are to lift each other up.  Be kind and love.   It's beautiful to love the unloveable, hard too.   When I truly look in the mirror I would be that unlovable too.  I am full of lustful desires and sin even though my hearts desire is to be pleasing to God, I suffer with being humane.  Love is a verb. Today through the powerful gift of Jesus; Be love, even if you don't "feel" like it.    Helping each other in our weaknesses and truly loving loving each other with a pure heart.    

Is a way for us, to be known by our fruit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment