Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Shinning from within!

Matthew 23:25-26 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.  26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish and then the outside also will be clean."   Sunday, my sister said, “you look really good today”,  I said, “yes it's a really cute dress”, she said, “no it's you, your "Kimmy" is showing.” πŸ˜‡.   My Kimmy is the Lord.   I have been lower on time in the Bible this Summer then I usually am.   It shows in my heart.    I feel more overwhelmed and conquered when I don't get good quality time in Gods word and have quiet time to reflect and pray.  My Dear Friend Judy said to me, " people who have Jesus in their heart, look younger."   She was right!   When I seek first Jesus and trust him all the way in the middle of all the distractions I feel an energy in me that is radiating.    I believe it's Jesus shinning in me.   When I get too busy to be still with God daily my, shine get dull.   Today I hope this inspires you to reflect on whether or not you are truly shining in Christ Jesus.     πŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ¦…πŸŒΈ


No comments:

Post a Comment