Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Enjoy your work enjoy your life

 Ecclesiastes 3:22 “So I saw that there is nothing better for a man than to enjoy his work, because that is his lot. For who can bring him to see what will happen after him?”     Enjoy our work!!!    This is great advice!!!   We spend most of our waking hours at work, so if we choose  to be upset about our work life we will be upset about our lives.     I am currently retired from an amazing career.   During that career I had many things that were difficult.  I choose to see what was right.    In my retirement I still have to treat my life like my career.   I have to intentionally choose to do things I don't feel like doing.  I usually don't "feel" like cleaning the toilets or washing the floors.  I enjoy having my home clean.  I choose to enjoy the work because I enjoy the end product.   Attitude is altitude.    Today may you choose to enjoy your work and enjoy your life!😇❤️🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment