Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Fun (feel good!!)


Summer Fun, Faith and Fitness

 WOW!  Do I ever feel horrible!  My stomach is aching and I feel so run down.   I have been very busy a work. It has only been a week since I quit exercising and eating well.  Is it possible that my body is feeling the effects of this so quickly?


ABSOLUTELY!!!  I just returned from a women’s retreat.  At the retreat, I encouraged the women to eat healthful and move more.  At the end of the weekend,  one women announced to the group, “I feel great!”.   She attributed her good health to the healthful eating, prayer and exercise.  The other women quickly agreed that they felt better on Sunday then they did on Friday.  During the retreat weekend, we put faith first, had fun and practiced fitness.


The benefit of positive lifestyle choices show up quickly and vise versa.  Get back on track!!!  You deserve it!!!

Remember Daniel?  Daniel 1:15 “And t the end of ten days their countenances appeared fairer and fatter in the flesh than all the children which did eat the portion of the king’s meat.”
  Also, see Galatians 5:22-23 “ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, long- suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith. 23 Meekness, Temperance: against such there is no law.”


Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


PS.   WE ARE STARTING A WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY ON BECOMING THE WOMEN GOD WANTS US TO BE.  FOCUSING ON PROVERBS 31.  ( THE DONNA PARTROW BOOK)  PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.

KIMBERLY 608-487-4879 Kimberlyamathews@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment