Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Summer fun...exercise motivation


Summer Fun Faith and Fitness (exercise)
Question:  I was planning on getting more fit this summer.  But, I was busy.  Now fall is approaching and I am afraid I will be in the same old, same old trap.  How can I get a manageable routine and keep up with my obligations?

ANNswer:  Summer is not over yet!  We still have good weather to look forward to. Officially, fall doesn’t start until September 22. 

You are worth it!!!  You deserve it!!!!  You are responsible for your health and wellness!!! Excuses such as to busy will not help you!

First, put your exercise routine on your schedule and have it be non-negotiable.  Exercise yourself both physically and spiritually daily.  (I enjoy exercising to contemporary Christian music; this really gives me a lift.)

Second, start small and manageable.  Take five for God.  PICK OUT ONE CHAPTER A DAY!  Proverbs is an easy book to start in.
Plan to, MOVE IT MORE!
Plan to move ten-twenty minutes, over lunch, before or after work or perhaps after dinner. (Dance with your husband, play with your children, walk your dogs, do something you will enjoy!)

We have two weeks before the official start of fall.  Make these last two weeks of summer life changing!!!

1 Timothy 4:8  “For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and that which is to come.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment