Monday, November 5, 2012

Fit Bit (You are not alone)


Fit Bit (You are not alone)
Dear Kimberly,
  
   I feel so alone.  I was on a wellness lifestyle about a year ago, then I got injured and now I can’t seem to get going again.  I have been a bit better at getting into the word and that helps me.  I just am so down on myself and feel so isolated.  I have a beautiful family, but I am still lonesome.  What can I do?

Sincerely,
Alone

Dear “You are not alone”,

    Forgiveness, You are not perfect, don’t expect yourself to be.  Many times when we feel guilty about our behavior we isolate ourselves and continue on with a destructive lifestyle pattern.  Forgive your self.  Jesus loves you just the way you are regardless of your performance!  That is Grace!!  Sin does separate us from God.  The good news is Jesus is our bridge/elevator to God, through Him we get a helper, The Holy Spirit.  We all fall short of his glory.  We are all made perfect through His blood, that doesn’t mean you will act perfect.  He is always with us, moment by moment.  We are never alone.  To remember His love, continue in His word.  You said, “It helps me.”  Yes, it does!  Grounding yourself in His love is the first step to a wellness lifestyle.   Do you remember the song, “Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so...”?  Let this song ring in your ears.  When you feel alone, (like we all do sometimes) tell yourself, “I am a beautiful child of God, and I am worth taking care of, simply because He loves me.” Read His word. 

    You are not alone.  He is always with you!  Your value is not because of what you do, it is because of what he did for you.  The cool thing is, when we remember this our thoughts, heart, actions and relationships all improve.  You can do this sister…. You are not alone.

James 1:14 “But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.”
Mathew 28:20 “Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always even unto the end of the world.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly




No comments:

Post a Comment