Monday, February 4, 2013


Fit Bit (I give)

Dear Kimberly,

    I have been trying to be a helpful person, I have been trying to spread the Good News, and I have been trying to treat my body like a temple not a trashcan.  I’m tired, and I am not seeing the fruits of my labor.  I was real motivated after I attended your seminar but now, not so much.  How do I keep from giving up?

Sincerely,

I give

Dear Give,

     God knows your heart.  Don’t be weary in well doing.

Many times, We do not see the fruits of our labor, yet faith and the Bible tells us that God is the rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Grace saves you, it is not your actions that determine your salvation it is what Jesus did for you on the cross.  Try to simple bask in knowing that Jesus loves you just the way you are.  You are a beautiful child of God, whether you do everything right or not.  None one us can do everything right.  (Not one of us)  When you are feeling like giving up concentrate on His unconditional love and pray.  He will fill you with His strength and you will find the power to “keep on keeping on”. 

Luke 18:5  “Yet, because the widow troubleth me, I will avenge her lest by her continual coming she weary me.”
Psalm 31:24 “Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you that hope in the LORD.”

Open His word the Bible, It is the power cord!

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly





No comments:

Post a Comment