Spring is in the air!!!!
Yes, I do understand that there is a foot of snow on the ground. Yet, I am sure you have noticed the birds’ chirping more vehemently, the suns’ rays intensely warming and the energizing daylight hours have increased. Spring is on its way!!!
Are you ready to do the things you would like to do now that the weather is breaking? Or have you fallen into sedentary lifestyle patterns that plague many of us during Mid-Western Winter?
Be encouraged to break the chains of sedentary!!!!
1. Make a list of the things you would like to do this Spring and Summer.
2. Post the list in a prominent place so you will be reminded of it daily.
3. Devise a “plan”, so you will be able to enjoy the upcoming events.
4. Stick to it!!! Regardless of how many times you slip back, stick to it!!
2 Peter 1:5-8 “For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness, and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our LORD Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 6:19-20 “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own. 20 You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.”
If you would like help getting motivated or figuring out what to do, I am available to help you.
1. I can come to your Church and help you set up a group of like-minded friends giving you all a plan, empowerment and encouragement. (Ecclesiastes 4:12)
2. I can work with you individually at your home, on the phone or on-line.
3. I can help you facilitate a Christian Wellness retreat for you, your small or large group.
Please contact me; I would love to help you be the person you want to be!
What is impossible with man is possible with Christ.
Be fit and be blessed,
Kimberly A. Mathews