Friday, April 26, 2013

Daniel Challenge (Day 2)


The Daniel Challenge Day two

King Nebuchandnezzar asked the impossible for man.  He asked that someone would tell him his dream and then interpret his dream.  Daniel knew that it was not possible for him to do this, but he knew it was possible through God.  Daniel asked his other men(the ones drinking water and eating veggies) to pray.  God gave Daniel the dream and the interpretation of it.

Daniel looked to and trusted GOD.  God gave Daniel the answer.

I think it is easy to trust in our own ways and walk in the ways of this world.  When I walk in my ways and do things my way, I fall short, get frustrated and fearful.  Today whatever you are going through, whatever decisions you have to make, take the time to pray about it and then trust God.  Even if you miss what He is telling you…..He can and will still work it out for good.

Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”

Daniel 2:17  “Then Daniel returned to his house and explained the matter to his friends Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah.  He urged them to plead for mercy from the God of Heaven concerning this mystery, so that he and his friends might not be executed with the rest of the wise men of Babylon.”


Don’t forget Daniel and His men were not toxifying their bodies with junk food and wine.  They were trusting God and taking care of themselves as His temple.  Be inspired to do the same.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly

*Yesterday, I did better with my vegetables and water but I still fell short.  My biggest downfall yesterday was not listening to the truth I knew God put in my heart regarding a bid for my sons house.  I pray that God will still work this out for Ryan’s’ good.  Please pray for Gods’ blessings on my son Ryan.  Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment