Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fit Bit (perseverance)


Fit Bit (perseverance)

Good Morning Fit Bit Readers,

    I give you my apologies for not keeping you up to date on why I have been absent in writing this column.  About a month ago my computer crashed, I lost my hard drive.  I also lost quite a bit of work and many pictures even though I thought I had everything Backed up.  It took me about three weeks to get my computer back and that was enough for me to be “out of the habit “ of writing my “Fit Bits”.  I appreciate the encouragement I have received to get back on the computer.  Thank you.

    “OUT OF THE HABIT” Is a very common occurrence.  Many times as a fitness coach my clients will tell me…. They used to be in shape.  Then they simply got “out of the habit”.  It takes 21-28 days to formulate new habits.  (Sometimes I think it only takes one or two day s to break them)  Do you have health habits that you need to reestablish in your life?

HOLY-HEALTHY-HAPPY Is the Faith Centered Fitness way.

Love God, with all your heart, mind and soul.
Treat your body like a temple not a trashcan or an idol.
Love others as Jesus Christ loves you.

The only way I know to achieve the perseverance necessary to live a healthy life is to
“Seek first the kingdom of God” Matthew 6:33

Are you reading His word, The Bible daily?  His word is truly where strength lies.

Galatians 5:16  “So, I say live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



PS;  TODAY My exercise class from St. Johns is starting the Daniel Challenge.  Would you like to join us?  We will be eating 2-3 fruits, 5-7 serving of vegetables and drinking 64 oz. of water daily. Plus we will read one chapter of Daniel a day for the next 12 days.  You can eat other things, just make sure you “get in” your fruit, veggies, water and most importantly; THE WORD OF GOD.”









No comments:

Post a Comment