Friday, May 17, 2013

FIt Bit (fear not)


Fit Bit (Fear Not)
The opposite of FAITH is FEAR.

What do you do when you are fearful?
Overeat?
Over stress?
Get grumpy?
Over exercise?
Panic?
Living in fear is the opposite of living in true wellness. 

The first step to a Holy, Healthy and Happy life is to trust God in all things!  He loves you!!  You are His beautiful Child!!!

Let God be your strong fortress, your refuge, your ROCK!  He will never leave you nor forsake you, regardless of how you feel, He is the TRUTH the WAY and the LIGHT.  Relax, in your current situation; trust God is meeting your needs.  Pray, find comfort and joy.  He is the ROCK to build your wellness on. 

If you find your self in unhealthy living, ask yourself, “Am I truly trusting GOD?”

Unhealthy behavior is often a condition of the heart.  Jesus is our great healer.

Psalm 31:1-5   “ 1.  In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. 2.  Turn your ear to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. 3.  Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.  4.  Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge.  5.  Into your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.”

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly


No comments:

Post a Comment