Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fit Bit (God's love and patience)


Fit Bit (walk in God’s love and patience)

Last week, I was up at a beautiful lake home, with much solitude and nature yet, I found myself so stressed that I didn’t want to take the time to talk with one of my very best friends whom I see rarely.  WHERE WAS THE LOVE OF GOD IN THAT?

I consider myself a Christian.  Yet, toxic anxiety still comes to live in me.  What can I do?

You are humane; you are susceptible to many emotions.  Try your best to live in God’s love and patience each and every moment.  Stress and anxiety come when we are trying to control too many things.  You are not in control; God is in control of EVERYTHING!!!  TRUUST HIM!!!!! (Do your best; trust Him to do the rest.)

When I get anxious about things, it is because I have forgotten that He is meeting my every need and will provide the perfect solution in His perfect time. (His time not mine)   If I allow the anxiety to take over, I walk in fear and not faith.  This opens the door for my behavioral disorders to rule.  I over eat, over stress, over spend…etc.

To live in God’s love, read His word, trust His word.  His answers are truth.   We humans have been struggling with anxiety and fear since the fall of Adam and Eve.  God gave us the solution through Jesus Christ.  Pray, trust God and fill yourself with His word, the Bible.

2 Thessalonians 3:5  “Now may the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.”

Romans 8:28  “ And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.”

Be fit, be blessed and live in God’s love and patience,

Kimberly







No comments:

Post a Comment