Monday, July 22, 2013

Fit Bit ( Too much giving back?)


Fit Bit (Too much “Giving Back”?)
Dear Kimberly,

    I am trying to do my best to give to the Kingdom of God.  Most of what I do is serving and giving back.  I am getting tired and I am not seeing much for results.  I want to see the results.  How can I know if I am truly doing what God has called me to do, or if I am wasting my time?

Sincerely,

Constantly giving back

Dear Giving Back,

     If you are giving with pure motives, then you are not wasting your time.  You may never know, in this world, the difference your efforts are making.  If you are serving to honor God and to be a vessel for Him, your efforts will not return to you in vain.  Yet, you may not see what God is doing through you.  He does not tell us to do well to others as long as it feels good and we can see results.  He tells us, “not to be weary in well doing” and to “give, as we are able”.  If you are burning out, you may be neglecting your own personal health and time alone with God.  Today, take time to evaluate these two major priorities. 

1.     The most important thing you can do to, “not weary in well doing” is to make sure you are reading God’s word daily.  His word is your power cord.
2.      Your body is His temple, don’t trash it and expect to stay strong.

Deuteronomy 16:17  “ Everyman shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD thy GOD which he hath given thee.”

2 Thessalonians 3:13  “But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.”

Faith Centered Fitness teaches you to live Holy, Healthy and Happy lives.

Be fit and be blessed,

Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment