Friday, August 9, 2013

Fit Bit (celebrate today's recovery)



Fit Bit (celebrate todays’ recovery)
Luke 15; 32 “ It was right that we should make merry and be glad, for your brother was dead and is alive again, and was lost and is found.”

It is good to celebrate life’s victories for Christ. 

Think on these things; think on what is pure, what is honest what is without contempt.  Hatred, anger, intense regret, self-pity…there is no reward in this type of thinking.

Personally, I find it easier to beat myself up then to concentrate on what good God is doing in my life.   To be healthy and well, I have to intentionally focus on what is right and embrace it!  If I allow myself to walk down the path of consuming remorse, I will not be able to find the energy to be the beautiful woman God created me to be.

Today, will you be celebrating God’s victories?


Be encouraged and strengthened, through His word and promises;

Mathew 28:20 “…Lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age.”,


Be fit and blessed,

Kimberly



Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

No comments:

Post a Comment